A Hand UP Ministry!
How Can I Help? By Becoming a Sponsor!
A sponsor can be any church, business, or individual who will commit to support "A Hand Up" ministry in a number of ways.
Here are some of them:
1. Partner with and pledge a monthly support of money, food, clothing or etc.
2. Commit to be a resource for transportation, mentoring, job opportunities, housing and any other basic needs.
3. Be willing to refer a person to the program and to be a support to him/her while in the program.
4. Be willing to pray for the well-being of every person involved with the ministry.
5. Invite us to come and share with your church or business.
"A Hand Up" Ministry Organizational Plan
A Hand Up Ministry will work under a Board of Directors chosen from willing community members. We are registered by the State of Georgia as a non-profit organization with 501c3 Status.